Each full registration includes:
- All technical sessions
- Electronic proceedings
- Welcome reception
- Coffee breaks
In order to register online, please visit the ICDSC 2013 Registration website
|ACM/IEEE Member ||$500||$700|
|Student ACM/IEEE Member||$400||$450|
|Student Non-member ||$500||$550|
Notes for Authors:
- Each paper must be covered by a non-student rate registration. Please indicate the paper number in the registration form.
- Authors of more than one accepted paper must pay a registration fee for each paper. Either they can register separate participants for each paper (e.g. a second author), or they can register once and enter multiple paper numbers. In the latter case, they must pay $300 fee for each additional paper.
- For a regular paper above 6 pages, page charges of $150 per page have to be paid.
Letters of Invitation*
Email and 1st class mail is free. Express mail service is $50 - see optional items page during registration. If you need to apply for a US VISA, please send the following information to Faisal Qureshi
- Your FULL name including salutation (Mr., Ms., Mrs.)
- Your paper number
- Whether you want a hard copy mailed to you (remind us if you have paid the Express mail service fee) or a pdf emailed to you
- Your full mailing address or email address
- Your registration ID for the conference.
*We will not issue visa letters without confirmation that you have registered and paid.
Attendees who are not presenting a paper and need an invitation letter should contact the General Chair by email.
All cancellations or alterations should be put in writing to ICDSC organizers. If the cancellation is received in writing
- On or before October 8, 2013: $100 cancellation fee will be deducted.
- After October 8, 2013: No refund will be provided.